Algae, weather, and other elements can damage the integrity of your roof, while making it appear dirty. This is why a regular scheduled roof cleaning is a good idea. Roof washings help prevent mildew, mold, moss, or lichen growth. A roof will start with black streaks (mold). Then flat mold will grow on the shingle surface, typically dark green in color. Moss or lichen will then start to grow vertically. These can all be prevented with a regular roof washing.
Half of the roofs you see are replaced because of how they look, not because they are leaking or structurally unsafe. Many of these roofs, only need a roof cleaning. Windblown algae can land on your roof just like mold and mildew can grow on your siding. The algae can be properly removed and killed without further damaging your roof with a professional roof shingle cleaning.
Get in Touch with us !!!
Doesn’t it make sense to make a small investment to remove unsightly grime from your home? Sometimes it can even be depressing to see the largest investment you have worked for be looking filthy. You will be amazed at how our service can breathe new life into the visual appearance of your home. ISN’T IT TIME FOR YOU TO BE AMAZED??
They did a phenomenal job! We will recommend Crackerjack Cleaning Services to anyone. He was on time and stayed till the job was done. We added some additional areas that needed cleaned and that was not a problem! The house looks great! So very happy!
Very happy with the services of this company. Highly recommend Scott and his services. He did a soft wash on our home. We are very pleased with the results. His prices are competitive with other companies.
WHY WASH YOUR HOME ?
- A clean home is one of the most affordable and easiest ways to add curb appeal to your home.
- Vinyl sided homes can be completely washed for under $400 and it immediately makes your home look so much better. Washing can remove 10 years of fungus, algae, and dirt that has been nesting on your home.
- Save Money on future repairs through good preventive maintenance.
- Washing your home every year should be like changing the oil in your car. Washing can extend the life of your exterior and can prevent rotting on decks. Washing every year can help protect and extend the life of your greatest investment.
- Safety and Health of your Family
- Dirt, Mold, Mildew, Algae, and Fungus are what can create safety and health issues around and in your home. Washing can eliminate and reduce these hazards. Cleaning decks and walkways can also reduce grime and hazardous surfaces for your family
- House Washing
- Roof Washing
- Exterior Gutter Washing
- Patio Washing
- Paver Washing
- Retaining Wall Washing
- Sidewalk Washing
- Deck Washing
- Pool Deck/Patio washing
- Shed Washing
- Fence Washing