Get your driveway clean and safe with a professional cleaning. When you pressure wash your driveway, you improve your home’s appearance, reduce dirt and ? from being drug into your home, and help extend its life. Let us pressure wash your driveway for you.
Get in Touch with us !!!
Doesn’t it make sense to make a small investment to remove unsightly grime from your home? Sometimes it can even be depressing to see the largest investment you have worked for be looking filthy. You will be amazed at how our service can breathe new life into the visual appearance of your home. ISN’T IT TIME FOR YOU TO BE AMAZED??
Very professional, arrived on time and did an excellent cleaning job on my vinyl siding.
Very professional, on time and did a great job cleaning some very dirty gutters for me. Highly recommend and will use this service again.
WHY WASH YOUR HOME ?
- A clean home is one of the most affordable and easiest ways to add curb appeal to your home.
- Vinyl sided homes can be completely washed for under $400 and it immediately makes your home look so much better. Washing can remove 10 years of fungus, algae, and dirt that has been nesting on your home.
- Save Money on future repairs through good preventive maintenance.
- Washing your home every year should be like changing the oil in your car. Washing can extend the life of your exterior and can prevent rotting on decks. Washing every year can help protect and extend the life of your greatest investment.
- Safety and Health of your Family
- Dirt, Mold, Mildew, Algae, and Fungus are what can create safety and health issues around and in your home. Washing can eliminate and reduce these hazards. Cleaning decks and walkways can also reduce grime and hazardous surfaces for your family
- House Washing
- Roof Washing
- Exterior Gutter Washing
- Patio Washing
- Paver Washing
- Retaining Wall Washing
- Sidewalk Washing
- Deck Washing
- Pool Deck/Patio washing
- Shed Washing
- Fence Washing
House Pressure Washing
There are many benefits to pressure washing or soft washing your home:
- Appearance – One of the main benefits of using a pressure washing company is they make everything look better. A good home power washing can keep your house looking good all year.
- Debris removal – Usually included in pressure washing services is removal of all the dirt, rocks, mulch, leaves, etc., that have accumulated over the year.
- Health & Safety – If you want to improve health & safety, have your house’s exterior and surrounding hard surfaces power washed. Health & safety are two of the main benefits of having a good house pressure cleaning.
- Save time – If you need pressure washing services in Lancaster County we will get it done right so you don’t have to spend any of your valuable time worrying about it.
- Reduce repairs – Another benefit people are sometimes not aware of is that a thorough pressure washing can reduce repairs on certain surfaces. A thorough and continuous cleaning regime can keep debris, dirt out of the way and which will reduce the risk of property damage.
Tired of that dull look your home gets after fighting off the elements? Lots of people try to do pressure washing themselves. They quickly find out how difficult and cumbersome it is to lug around a machine. Trying to reach an upper floor window turns out to be more than frustrating, it can become dangerous. Why not leave the home pressure washing to us? We have the latest machines and you will love the results! Plus our work is 100% guaranteed.
If you see green crud growing on your siding, it’s green algae. It can be invasive and aggressive, especially if you have gone more than a year between cleanings. It is not the same as the gray and yellowish mildew, another organic growth that crops up when warm, damp, and humid. Vinyl siding cleaning protects it from household maintenance and nature’s debris. There are different methods for siding cleaning; use a cloth, a soft bristled brush, a garden hose, or a pressure washer. If you want to manually clean your siding, good luck! Siding pressure/power washing can be dangerous as well. Potentially damaging your house if you make a mistake. We use the soft wash method when siding cleaning so we won’t damage your home.
Let us give you a free estimate. It’s less than you think!
Soft Washing Your Home
High pressure is NOT the proper way to wash your home. House softwashing, not using a 3000 psi machine that has the potential to create problems, not eliminate them, is the correct way to clean your siding. Our state-of-the-art, professional equipment provides:
- A low pressure “soft” washing process
- Professional grade detergents that kills and removes mold and mildew
- A longer lasting clean
- Different surfaces get their own special cleaning technique
- Multiple window rinses that minimize spotting
House soft washing lasts 5X longer and won’t void your homes warranty. It will also remove 99% of:
- Organic growth
Our Experience means you get the results you are looking for. We are fully insured, and we give 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services.
Deck Power Washing
Is your deck starting to look a little dirty and covered with debris? Is it time to pressure wash you deck and clean the particulates out of the wood grain? If you haven’t had your deck pressure washed in a while, it is probably time. Wood or composite material decks all need professionally power washed because using the wrong pressure can damage your deck. Regular deck power washing is essential to having a clean and safe deck for family and friends.
Get your free estimate right away.
Patio Power Washing
When you pressure wash your patio regularly it helps extend its life and maintain its beauty. Patio pressure washing helps to remove dirt, mold, mildew, algae and other unwanted substances from surfaces. Patios can discolor over time due to dirt and grime that settles into the tiny holes in the surface. Mold, mildew algae poses slip and fall risks along with causing cracking and damaging your patio. When you pressure wash your patio, you get rid of these substances which helps safeguard the health and safety of your family. When we pressure wash patios, they’re clean.
Algae, weather, and other elements can damage the integrity of your roof, while making it appear dirty. This is why a regular scheduled roof cleaning is a good idea. Roof washings help prevent mildew, mold, moss, or lichen growth. A roof will start with black streaks (mold). Then flat mold will grow on the shingle surface, typically dark green in color. Moss or lichen will then start to grow vertically. These can all be prevented with a regular roof washing.
Half of the roofs you see are replaced because of how they look, not because they are leaking or structurally unsafe. Many of these roofs, only need a roof cleaning. Windblown algae can land on your roof just like mold and mildew can grow on your siding. The algae can be properly removed and killed without further damaging your roof with a professional roof shingle cleaning.
Concrete Pressure Washing
When you pressure wash concrete regularly it helps extend its life and maintain its beauty. Concrete power washing helps to remove dirt, mold, mildew, algae and other unwanted substances from concrete surfaces. Concrete discolors over time due to dirt and grime that settles into the tiny holes in the surface. Mold, mildew, algae poses slip and fall risks along with causing cracking and damaging the concrete. When you pressure wash concrete, you get rid of these substances which helps safeguard the health and safety of your family. When we pressure wash concrete, it’s clean.